Our Speciality – Stone Veneer
For over 20 years, we specialize in professional installation of cultured stone, also known as stone veneer, thin cut stone, or manufactured veneer.
Stone veneer is incredibly versatile and is a great alternative to installing full-bed stone.
There are three main kinds of stone veneer:
- Real Stone Veneer
- Brick Veneer
- Manufactured Veneer
The choice of what kind of stone veneer is best to use for your project depends on the application type and your personal preferences.
Our approach is to learn the concepts of your project, provide you with a variety of product options available, along with pricing, timeline and the scope of work.
We work in Barrie, Orillia, Midland, Collingwood, Muskoka and Surrounding Areas.
Benefits of Using Stone Veneer
- Because cultured stone is much lighter in weight, it does not require foundational support like full-bed stone projects do
Variety of Applications
Thin stone can be installed on a variety of surfaces, even covering existing surfaces such a brick.
It can be installed on:
- Fireplaces & Chimneys
- Block Walls
- Columns & Arches
- Walls (Exterior and Interiorl)
Speed of Installation
- When you you work with a full-sized stone, because the weight is carried on the foundation, you need to wait between layer over layer applications to let the mortar settle
- Stone Veneer weight is carried on the wall itself and not on the foundation
- This allows us to work continuously, resulting in a faster installation time
Cultured Stoners At Work – We Love What We Do!
Cultured Stoners takes your project beyond affixing stones to a wall: we work with your choice of stone and style to create a design that is nothing short of inspiring.
Our experienced masons work with your chosen product to create exactly what you want and you will not have to settle for anything less than the best work possible. We guarantee our workmanship!
We plan and design prior to installation to maximize material use and minimize costs
Give us a call at 705 835-6759 to book a consultation for your next stone project!
We tailor your project to your requirements, from installation to full project management. You tell us what you want and we deliver!
We work with you at every step of the project to keep it on time and on budget.
We always keep you informed. We strongly believe that communication is the key to success.